The ARCtober Reading Challenge is hosted by Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads, Brittany @ Brittany & Elizabeth’s Book Boutique, Nancy @ Tales of the Ravenous Reader, and Samantha @ The Book Disciple. As the name suggests, it’s a month-long challenge to plow through your ARCs, both forthcoming and past due.
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2018. You have until October 5 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju — and a bonus entry into the giveaways.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on the blog and Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober2018 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!
You know you want to join us! Don’t have a blog? Its okay!! You can track your progress on Goodreads or your social media site of choice. Just use the #ARCtober2018 tag. Link up here:
My goals: I’ve done really poorly at reading review copies over the last few months. So my ARCtober goal is to read and review 8 ARCs, old or new, and post reviews or at least mini-reviews of them. If it’s a book that doesn’t come out for several months, I’ll probably just post a mini-review on Goodreads, and schedule the regular review for a future month (which will also count toward Blog Ahead – yay!) I’m counting since the beginning of October, so I have already read one book toward my goal.
- Untouchable by Jayne Ann Krentz (Goodreads mini-review; full review in December)