Why I’m doing it. I may be deluding myself, because the next few weeks are crazy busy for me, but I want to get a little bit ahead on my blog posts. I did the challenge in October and built up a nice cushion of blog posts, but various circumstances have eaten it up, and I’m barely keeping up at this point. Except for “In the Dragon’s Eye” posts. I have about six of those scheduled out, but since they run through July, that’s not a lot of help in covering the current and coming week!
My goals. I’m not going to set a specific goal, but will just try to write some of the posts I’ve been putting off. I have a backlog of reviews I need to write, at least one indie/used bookstore spotlight to put together, and a couple of discussion posts and how-to posts I’ve been mulling around, but haven’t gotten around to writing yet. Plus there are some more “In the Dragon’s Eye” posts I should prepare.
Wish me luck!
Musings and Discussion Posts
- There’s No Such Thing as an Original Idea — date TBD
- Books on a Budget — date TBD
- Too Many Books: Why and How to Purge (finished except for adding a few photos) — date TBD
- Help! My Inbox Is Overflowing! (dealing with notifications as a commenter) — date TBD
- Do You Name Your Devices? — date TBD
- Haiku and Havoc: The Hidden Oracle (Trials of Apollo #1) — for 5/16/15
- Cruising with Ghosts: Haunted Destiny (Heather Graham) — for 5/20/16
- Great World Religions: Judaism (lecture course) — date TBD
- Great World Religions: Christianity (lecture course) — date TBD