Our concert is tonight! Yesterday’s rehearsals went well, so I’m really psyched for tonight’s performance. But I can’t believe it’s already here – and that Thanksgiving is this week! Where on earth did the fall go? I’m no where near ready for Christmas yet – I’ve got shopping to do and a bunch of presents still to make. Still, I love this time of year, from now through New Year’s, because we so often spend a lot of it with family. (And, I confess, because I love Christmas carols, Christmas movies, and all the traditions and decorations!)
I wish all of you in the U.S. a very happy Thanksgiving. May you have family around you, a lovely Thanksgiving feast, and plenty of time to read!
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon., 11/10/17/14: Only Enchanting, by Mary Balogh (review)
- Tues., 11/18/14: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait to Read (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed., 11/19/14: COYER Goals (challenge sign-up)
- Sun., 11/22/14: News & Notes – 11/22/14 – National Book Awards, Gaiman on the First Amendment, Amazon buys .book domain, writing resources, and more!
This Week On the Blog
- Mon., 11/24/14: The Heart of Christmas, by Brenda Novak (review)
- Tues., 11/25/14: Top 10 Books on My Winter 2014 TBR List (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Rest of the week TBD
New Additions to the Hoard
Many thanks to Melissa of Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, and Meows!