We arrived home in the wee hours of Monday morning. Since then, I’ve been trying to catch up on laundry, unpacking, business odds and ends (got to pay those quarterly estimated taxes when you are self-employed!) and the myriad houskeeping tasks that need doing – as well as working on the blog and reading! I’m sure within a week or two I’ll be in the midst of another index, but for now, I’m enjoying a respite. I hope you’ve all had a good week, too!
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon. 1/12/15: Historical Romance Reading Challenge (sign-up and goals post)
- Tues. 1/13/15: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Thurs. 1/15/15: The Crime at Black Dudley (review)
- Fri. 1/16/15: Mini-Bloggiesta Starts Tomorrow (goals post)
- Sat. 1/17/15: News & Notes – 1/17/15
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 1/19/15: Dogwood Hill (review)
- Tues. 1/20/15: Top Ten Tuesday (tentative)
- Wed. 1/21/15: Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow (review – tentative)
- Thur. 1/22/15: Death and the Redheaded Woman (review)
- Sat. 1/24/15: News & Notes 1/24/15
New Additions to the Hoard
Purchased or Free for Kindle
Many thanks to Steph at Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust!