I spent this week working, and sometimes avoiding working by writing up some reviews and spending way too much time on Tumblr. Oops. But at least now I’ve got a few more reviews scheduled ahead – two for next week, and two in the middle of May. I’ve got to crack down on my work habits in the coming week, though; I’ve got a project due Thursday morning and another due a week and a half after that. So if I’m a little slow to answer comments or stop by for a visit this week, please be patient with me! I will get back to you, I promise.
Speaking of replying to comments, is anyone else having problems with the Comments Not Replied To plugin since the most recent WordPress.org upgrade? Mine’s not working anymore. 🙁
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon. 4/20/15: An Evening with Susanna Kearsley
- Tues. 4/21/15: My Top Ten (OK, Twelve) All Time Favorite Authors (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 4/22/15: Treasures from the Hoard: The Lark and the Wren, by Mercedes Lackey (review)
- Thur. 4/23/15: Happy Birthday, Will!
- Friday 4/24/15: Elizabeth Goudge.
- Sat. 4/25/15: News & Notes – 4/25/15. Pulitzer Prize winners; the PEN Literary Awards shortlist; children’s book sales strong; Banned Books week to feature YA books; Ann Patchett on recommending books; how to become a better reader; the Little Prince movie trailer; and fictionaries, among other things.
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 4/27/15: A City of Bells, by Elizabeth Goudge (review)
- Tues. 4/28/15: Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors (Top Ten Tuesday) (tentative)
- Wed. 4/29/15: Pilgrim’s Inn, by Elizabeth Goudge (review)
- Sat. 5/02/15: News & Notes – 5/02/15 (tentative)
- Rest of the week TBD
New Additions to the Hoard
Purchased for Kindle
Have a great week, everybody, and happy reading!