I don’t know why, but I’ve been in a bit of a blogging and reading slump this past week. Partly it was exhaustion from a week of 12-hour work days the previous week. Partly it was that my husband and I have been watching the Ken Burns documentary, The Roosevelts: An Intimate Portrait on PBS streaming, and while it’s been fascinating, it has eaten into my reading time. And partly, I think it’s just been one of those weeks that occasionally come along, when I can’t quite settle into anything.
Meanwhile, I’m also waaaay behind on answering comments. I promise, I’ll work on it this week!
Last week on the blog:
- Mon. 9/21/14: The Spiritglass Charade (early review)
- Tues. 9/23/14: Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 9/24/14: Content Warnings: Do You or Don’t You? (The Bookwyrm Wonders)
- Thur. 9/25/14: Wednesdays in the Tower (review)
- Fri. 9/26/14: I spent Friday over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer for a guest post on audiobooks. (Kimba’s had a little time off while her daughter gets married – congratulations, Kimba and daughter and new son-in-law!)
- Sat. 9/27/14: News & Notes – 9/27/14 – The Banned Books Week Edition
The coming week:
- Mon. 9/29/14: TBD
- Tues. 9/30/14: Top Ten Books That Were Hard for Me To Read (Top Ten Tuesday)(tentative)
- Wed. 10/01/14: TOUR: Lost Under a Ladder, by Lynda O. Johnston
- Thur. 10/02/14: TBD
- Fri. 10/03/14: TBD
- Sat. 10/0414: News & Notes – 10/04/14
New additions to the hoard:
(Cover links go to Goodreads)
Gifted or won:
Bought or free for my Kindle:
Have a wonderful week and happy reading!