Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten 2016 Releases I Wanted to Read But Haven’t Gotten To Yet.
- Ghost Talkers (Mary Robinette Kowal) I got this on Kindle for Christmas, so yay!
- League of Dragons (Naomi Novik; Temeraire series ender) I am a few books behind in the series, so I need to read those first.
- Furthermore (Tarereh Mafi) My library has this, so hopefully I can get to it this year.
- Winterwood (Jacey Bedford; Rowankind #1) I have this in both Kindle and a used paperback, so I should be able to read it this year. The second book comes out in February.
- Prose and Cons (Amanda Flower; Magical Bookshop Mystery #2) My library has it on order, and I’m on the waiting list.
- The Reader (Tracy Chee) My library has this one, so when I clear enough other books from my hold list, I’ll get on the waiting list.
- Time of Fog and Fire (Rhys Bowen; Molly Murphy series) An ARC I didn’t get around to. ^hangs head^
- Crowned and Dangerous (Rhys Bowen; Royal Spyness series) Another ARC I didn’t get around to. ^hangs head again^
- Elite (Mercedes Lackey; Hunter #2) I got this one in Kindle for Christmas, so I’ll be reading it soon.
- The Perfect Horse (Elizabeth Letts) I actually started this book last fall, but had to return it to the library before I could finish it. What I’d really like is the audiobook, but the library doesn’t have it, and I can’t spring for an Audible subscription right now. Still, I’m back on the hold list at the library — somewhere around number 21, so it will be a while.
All of these books are still pretty high on my TBR list. Obviously, they won’t count toward The Backlist Reader Challenge, but I still hope to read them this year — preferably this spring.
What 2016 books are still on your TBR wishlist?