As I mentioned in this week’s Sunday Post, I’m joining the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge for May, hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Kimberly at The Windy Pages. My goal is to read and review as many ARCs as possible during the month of May. I don’t have to post all the reviews in May — in fact, I can’t, because in some cases, the publisher requests that the review not post until 2 weeks or a month before the book comes out.
Here are the ARCs and review copies I currently have in the house:
- Sand Castle Bay and Wind Chime Point, by Sherryl Woods (review copy and ARC)
- The Apple Orchard, by Susan Wiggs (ARC)
- His Majesty’s Hope, by Susan Elia McNeal (ARC)
- Gameboard of the Gods, by Richelle Mead (ARC)
- The Deepest Night, by Shana Abe (ARC)
- Rose Harbor in Bloom, by Debbie Macomber (ARC)
- Blood of Tyrants, by Naomi Novik (ARC)
- Grapes of Death, by Joni Folger (ARC)
- Grasping at Eternity, by Karen Amanda Hooper (review copy)
- An Uncivilized Yankee, by V. V. Wedding (review copy)
Even if only the ARCs count for the challenge, there are still 8 books there… and I’ll probably add a few more during the month. And this in a month when I have a rush indexing job — a 500+ page book in 3 weeks. [gulp] Yikes! I’d better get busy.