Books On My Spring TBR
These are all review copies of forthcoming books (or in one case, recently released); they’re listed in order of publication date. I need to read all of these before the official start of summer (June 21.) There are other books I want to read from my own collection, or from the library, but these have to take precedence.
- Tess of the Road (Rachel Hartman)
- Bellewether (Susanna Kearsley)
- Circe (Madeline Miller)
- The Underwater Ballroom Society (anthology)
- The Rose Legacy (Jessica Day George)
- Someone to Care (Mary Balogh) (Westcott #4)
- The Other Lady Vanishes (Amanda Quick) (Burning Cove #2)
- First Time at Firelight Falls (Julie Anne Long) (Hellcat Canyon #4)
- Island of the Mad (Laurie R. King) (Mary Russell & Sherlock Holmes #15)
- Rainy Day Friends (Jill Shalvis) (Wildstone #3)
What’s on your TBR this spring?