Happy (or not so happy) Spring Forward Day! I hope you remembered to set your clocks ahead last night.
I had a busy week both on and off the blog. On the blog, I posted every day and tried to squeeze in enough COYER reviews to meet my goal. (I succeeded – yay!) Off the blog, I spent a lot of time working on music, because today is the first rehearsal for my children’s and youth choruses. I’m excited to see “my kids” again, and get started on this spring’s music!
Even more exciting is that Robin is coming home for spring break! She’s at her grandparents’ house for the weekend, but she arrives here tomorrow night. It will be so good to see her! We have a lot to pack into a short visit, plus I have an indexing project due this week, so I’m not going to be blogging or posting much this week.
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon. 3/02/15: TOUR: Rhys Bowen & Tasha Alexander’s Historical Mysteries
- Tues. 3/03/15: Top Ten All-Time Favorite Books from the Last Three Years (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Tues. 3/03/15: The Edge of Dreams, by Rhys Bowen (review)
- Wed. 3/04/15: The Counterfeit Heiress, by Tasha Alexander (review)
- Thur. 3/05/15: Why I prefer “good” endings
- Thur. 3/05/14: Princess Academy: The Forgotten Sisters (review)
- Fri. 3/06/15: The September Society, by Charles Finch (review)
- Sat. 3/07/15: News & Notes 3/07/15
Don’t forget to stop by and enter the giveaway for Ladle to the Grave – it ends at midnight EDT tonight!
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 3/09/15: COYER Wrap-up – tentative
- Tues. 3/10/15: Ten Books for Readers Who Love Fairytales (Top Ten Tuesday) – tentative
- Wed. 3/11/15: TBD
- Thur. 3/12/15: TBD
- Fri. 3/13/15: TBD
- Sat. 3/07/15: News & Notes 3/14/15 – tentative
The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge is underway!
New Additions to the Hoard
Many thanks to Zebra!
Bought for Kindle
Have a wonderful week!