The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by the wonderful Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
It’s Mother’s Day, and the concert is tonight! We had a great rehearsal yesterday. My singers are ready, the accompanists are ready, I’m ready… I just know they’re going to be terrific!
I got very little done this week outside of indexing and getting ready for the concert. I didn’t even do much reading, because I had a horrible cold for most of the week; when I wasn’t working, I was sleeping. One thing that suffered was replying to comments, let along visiting everyone’s blogs. Please be patient – I’ll catch up soon, I promise.
Wishing all you moms out there a very happy Mother’s Day! I hope that all of you will be spending the day with your mother or your children (or both!) I’ll be calling my mom and stepmother this afternoon. My mom & stepdad are picking our daughter ‘Robin’ up from college today to spend a week with our family out West. As for me, I’ll be officially celebrating Mother’s Day in a few weeks, once ‘Robin’ is home. Meanwhile, tonight I’ll be the proud director of a whole flock of talented young people. I am truly blessed!
Last week on the blog:
- Tues. 5/06/14: Frame-worthy Cover Art (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Thur. 5/08/14: Otherwise Engaged (Amanda Quick) – review
- Sat. 5/10/14: News & Notes – 5/10/14
The coming week:
- Wed. 5/14/14: TOUR: Death Runs Adrift (Karen MacInerney) – review, guest post, & giveaway!
- Fri. 5/16:14: Dreamweaver Trail (Emily March)
- Sat. 5/17/14: News & Notes – 5/17/14
- Reviews and other posts TBD – it depends partly on which ARCs I get read and whether I can post them yet, or need to pull something out of the treasure chest.
New additions to the hoard:
(Cover links go to Goodreads)