Lianne at caffeinatedlife.net is hosting A Year of Re-Reading: a 2014 Reading Challenge. The rules are pretty basic:
- This reading challenge runs from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014
- You can join at any time (sign up at the link above)
- Any book is acceptable in this challenge so long as you’ve read it in the past; perhaps it was a DNF you wanted to revisit, perhaps it’s a book you’ve read and loved but don’t remember the details too much. It’s totally up to you how you want to define this
- Linking your reviews is optional but strongly recommended just so that we can share titles and thoughts with other bloggers, learn new titles out there and get to know each other in the process
- 1 – 4 books — Occasional re-reader
- 5 – 9 books — Re-reading pro!
- 10+ books — Re-reading champ!
Since I already know I’m a re-reading champ , I’m going for 10+ books. Most of them will probably end up as ‘Treasures from the Hoard’ reviews.
Thanks, Lianne, for offering a challenge that fits those of us who enjoy re-reading old favorites!
P.S. — I’ve set up two pages to track my challenges, one for year-long challenges and one for the shorter monthly or weekly ones. I don’t want to sign up for too many, but I’m hoping that having the pages will help me keep track of the ones I do get involved in.