My Week (well, the last two weeks!)
I finally got my index done and turned in, so I could start enjoying time with my family again. As long as it was (4 weeks!), the vacation flew by much too fast. Today, Robin is on her way back to college and Mr. Bookwyrm and I are on our way back home. I will miss my my family, but in some ways it will be good to get back into my normal routines — and see our cats! I’m also looking forward to starting some of my New Year’s resolutions – it’s pretty hard to start working out or decluttering your home when you’re thousands of miles away.
Last Two Weeks on the Blog
- Mon. 12/29/14: The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag (review)
- Tues. 12/30/14: My Top Ten Bookish Goals/Resolutions for 2015 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Thurs. 1/01/15: Happy New Year!
- Sat. 1/03/15: More Challenges for 2015 (Goodreads and PopSugar challenges)
- Mon. 1/05/15: TOUR: Twisted Threads, Indeed (review)
- Wed. 1/07/15: Personal Challenge: Top of the Hoard 2015
- Thurs. 1/08/15: Teardrop Lane, by Emily March (review)
- Fri. 1/09/15: Take Control of Your TBR Pile – March 2015 (challenge sign-up)
New Additions to the Hoard
Purchased or Free for Kindle
Plus about 8 knitting books on Kindle!