The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the wonderful Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
I was a little under the weather this week, and I had a backlog of non-blogging tasks to get through as well; that and the snow conspired to make me miss several posts midweek, but I’m back now.
|Photo © K. Pekar|
We got enough snow to keep Mr. Bookwyrm home on Thursday and Friday. With Monday a federal holiday, that means he’s getting a nice little mini-vacation!
On Monday, we’re driving up to New Jersey to watch our niece compete in Irish dance. She’s a former national champion, and I’ve seen her dance with her teacher’s company (Belisama Dance Company), but we’ve never been able to get to a competition before. Her teacher has several other students in the competition as well. My sister, brother-in-law, and parents are there, so it will be a chance to see my family, too.
Last week on the blog:
The coming week:
- Mon. 2/17: The Shadow Throne, by Jennifer Nielsen (early review) – tentative
- Tues. 2/18: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 2/19: A Taste Fur Murder, by Dixie Lyle (early review)
- Thur. 2/20: The Chance, by Robyn Carr (early review)
- Fri. 2/21: TBD
- Sat. 2/22: News & Notes – 2/22/14
Added to the hoard:
(Click image for Goodreads page.)
Kindle books, purchased and free: