The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the wonderful Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
I had a pretty quiet week overall. My husband was on travel, so there was no one home but me. We had gorgeous weather almost all week, which did a lot to keep my spirits up, and I got in a fair bit of reading. I’m also trying to catch up on reviews, but I find I can only write one or two a day before I burn out, which is frustrating.
And I finally made it to knit group at the yarn store in town, which was fun! I’ll definitely be going back. I haven’t been doing enough knitting recently, and I miss it.
The past two weeks on the blog:
- Mon. 3/31: Ebooks vs. print books, revisited (my response to a recent piece by Alice Carey on the HuffPost blog)
- Tues 4/01: My Top Ten Gateway Books/Authors
- Tues 4/01: Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge – Wrap-up
- Fri 4/04: A Snicker of Magic, by Natalie Lloyd (5-star review)
- Sat. 4/05: News & Notes – 4/04/14: Book-related April Fool’s on the internet; Liberty sells B&N stocks; Authors Guild more open to self-published authors; new trend in YA covers; Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts will be trilogy, not single movie; and 8 whole minutes of David Tennant reading Shakespeare sonnets!
The coming week:
- Mon. 4/07/14: “The Yarn Spinner” by Deborah Smith (short story review)
- Fri. 4/11/14: BLOG TOUR: A Roux of Revenge – Guest Post, Review, and Giveaway (Soup Lovers Mysteries #2; Connie Archer)
- Sat. 4/12/14: News & Notes – 4/12/14
- OTHER REVIEWS & POSTS TBD