Last weekend was so busy with moving our daughter in to college, I didn’t have time to do a Sunday Post. In fact, it’s been pretty crazy since then, what with flying home, trying to finish an indexing project, and dealing with plumbers. We had to have the hot water heater replaced and several other things; the plumbers have been here three different days and still have to come back to replace the whole-house water filter.
Next week looks to be pretty busy, too. Once I finish this project, I have another big one due in about 2 1/2 weeks. And I have to pick music and find a pianist for my choruses — but that’s much more fun than plumbing!
I apologize to all of you who left comments on the blog the last week or two; I haven’t had a lot of time to answer them all. I hope to get caught up over the next week or two. I’ve certainly enjoyed reading them, though!
Last two weeks on the blog:
- Mon. 8/18/14: Aunt Dimity and the Wishing Well, by Nancy Atherton (review)
- Tues. 8/19/14: Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me I Must Read (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 8/20/14: In the Dragon’s Eye: To Die Fur and Memory Zero (W.O.W.)
- Thur. 8/21/14: TBD
- Fri. 8/22/14: To Die Fur, by Dixie Lyle (early review)
- Mon. 8/25/14: Memory Zero, by Keri Arthur (early review)
- Tues. 8/26/14: Release Day Review: The Homecoming, by Robyn Carr
- Thurs. 8/28/14: The Curious Case of Lady Latimer’s Shoes, by Stephanie Laurens (review)
- Sat. 8/30/14: News & Notes – 8/30/14: Some fun stuff on this one, including a castle garden folly created by a 3D printer extruding concrete.
The coming week:
- Mon. 9/01/14: Awesome Book Cakes
- Tues. 9/02/14: Top Ten Characters That Would Sit at My Lunch Table (in school) (tentative)
- Wed. 9/03/14: In the Dragon’s Eye: The Night Garden (W.O.W.)
- Thur. 9/04/14: Of Merlot and Murder, by Joni Folger (early review) (tentative)
- Fri. 9/05/14: Loving Rose, by Stephanie Laurens (review) (tentative)
- Sat. 9/06/14: News & Notes – 9/06/14 (tentative, because of everything that’s going on this week.)
New additions to the hoard:
(Cover links go to Goodreads)
Bought or free for my Kindle:
Have a wonderful week and happy reading!