I got a new indexing job this week, and we’re heading towards concert season, so I’m going to be a very busy bee for the next few weeks. I’m still trying to get ahead on the blog, too, without much success. Weatherwise, we finally got some snow – 8 inches or so on Monday night! Mr. Bookwyrm’s place of work closed, so we just hunkered down for a nice quiet snow day. Well, except for the almost 2 hours it took him to dig out half the driveway.
We’ve started watching Agent Carter! Unfortunately, the first episode was gone from Hulu by the time we started, but we’re nearly caught up now except for the most recent episode. I really hope ABC doesn’t cancel the show; it’s good, and I love that they were able to get some of the same actors from Captain America to reprise their roles (Peggy Carter, Stark, even some of the Howling Commandos.)
This weekend I seem to have come down with a bug. Nothing serious, but a really persistent headache along with body aches and watery, itchy eyes. So please forgive me if it takes a while to get to your comments and your Sunday Posts!
Last Week on the Blog
- Tues. 2/17/15: My Top Ten Book-Related Problems (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 2/18/15: Enchanted (Alethea Kontis) (review)
- Thur. 2/19/15: A Beautiful Blue Death (review)
- Fri. 2/20/15: Tough Traveling: Knights
- Sat. 2/21/15: News & Notes 2/21/15
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 2/23/15: TBD
- Tues. 2/24/15: Top Ten Favorite Book Heroines (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 2/25/15: Treasures From the Hoard: The Fairy Godmother (review)
- Thur. 2/26/15: Ladle to the Grave (Connie Archer) (TOUR: review, guest post, giveaway)
- Fri. 2/27/15: TBD
- Sat. 2/28/15: News & Notes 2/28/15
New Additions to the Hoard
Many thanks to Harlequin and Henry Holt!
Bought for Kindle
Have a wonderful week!