I’ve been utterly miserable with a cold all week: stuffed up nose, scratchy throat, and absolutely no energy. On the one hand, I’ve been reading a lot – or rather, re-reading, because I don’t seem to have the energy for something new. On the other hand, I’ve gotten very little done for Bloggiesta, and hardly any reviews written. [sigh]
And I pretty much failed the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. I think I do best with longer challenges.
But… I have a new blog design! The artwork is by Christin Jaynes, inspired by a photo of my little bookwyrm shelf-sitter, and I just love what she did with him! The overall header design is by Michelle of Because Reading – many thanks, Michelle! I spent Monday (before the worst of the cold hit) working on getting the various elements of the blog to match or work with the header, and I’m really happy with the result. So even though I didn’t finish all my Bloggiesta goals, I’m very proud of what I did do.
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon. 3/23/15: The Bookwyrm is Back with a New Design!
- Tues. 3/24/15: Top Ten Childhood Books/Series I Love to Revisit (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 3/25/15: Gender, Books and Publishing
- Thur. 3/26/15: Never Too Late by Robyn Carr (review)
- Thur. 3/26/15: Tough Traveling: Beloved Mounts
- Fri. 3/27/15: Marked Fur Murder by Dixie Lyle (review)
- Sat. 3/28/15: News & Notes 3/28/15
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 3/30/15: The Amazing Thing About the Way It Goes
- Tues. 3/31/15: Ten Books I Recently Added to My TBR (Top Ten Tuesday) – tentative
- Wed. 4/01/15: TBD
Thur. 4/02/15: TBD
- Fri. 4/03/15: The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes (review) – tentative
- Sat. 4/04/15: News & Notes 4/04/15 – tentative
New Additions to the Hoard
Nothing this week – thankfully!
Purchased or Free for Kindle