I’m back into heavy-duty indexing again, with a project due at the end of this week. So while I had plenty of posts prepared for this week, next week might get a little thin. On Tuesday, though, I’ll be over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup, being interviewed by Anna for her Kitten Confessions feature — I hope you’ll stop by!
Last week on the blog:
- Mon. 9/08/14: The House of the Four Winds, by Mercedes Lackey (review)
- Tues. 9/09/14: Top Ten Underrated Mystery Authors (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 9/10/14: In the Dragon’s Eye: Patrick Rothfuss’s new book (W.O.W.)
- Thur. 9/11/14: Challenge Wrap-Up: COYER Summer Vacation – I did really well this time!
- Thur. 9/11/14: Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon sign-up
- Fri. 9/12/14: Generation 18, by Keri Arthur (early review)
- Sat. 9/13/14: News & Notes – 9/13/14
The coming week:
- Mon. 9/15/14: TBD
- Tues. 9/16/14: Top Ten Authors I’ve Only Read One Book By (and need to read more!) (Top Ten Tuesday) (tentative)
- Wed. 9/17/14: In the Dragon’s Eye: (W.O.W.)
- Thur. 9/18/14: Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis (review)
- Fri. 9/19/14: TBD
- Sat. 9/20/14: News & Notes – 9/20/14
New additions to the hoard:
(Cover links go to Goodreads)
Bought or free for my Kindle:
The Carpet People ($1.99) is mostly for Robin, who loves Terry Pratchett. The two Elkins mysteries were impulse buys after I read the first one in the series, and Dueling Magics is a free short story in a series I’ve just started reading.
Have a wonderful week and happy reading!