Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books on My Winter To-Be-Read List.
I actually made two lists, one of books that are coming out between Dec. 21 and March 21, and one of books that are already out, but I haven’t gotten around to reading yet. Of course, whether I’ll get to all of these is anyone’s guess!
- Dreaming Spies (Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes #13), by Laurie King
- Unbound (Magic Ex Libris #3), by Jim C. Hines (1/06/15)
- Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2), by Rachel Hartman (3/10/15)
- The Mark of the Thief, Jennifer A. Nielsen (2/24/15)
- Trust No One, by Jayne Ann Krentz (1/06/15)
- Teardrop Lane (Eternity Springs #9), by Emily March (1/27/15)
- The Secrets of Richard Kenworthy (Smith-Smythe #4), by Julia Quinn (1/27/15)
- Fairest (Lunar Chronicles prequel), by Marissa Meyer (1/27/15)
Older Books (from my TBR pile/list)
- The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
- The Thief, by Megan Whalen Turner
- Blood of Tyrants (Temeraire #08), by Naomi Novik
- A Beautiful Blue Death (Charles Lenox #1), by Charles Finch (and the rest of the series up through book 6)
- In a Dark House (Kincaid & James #10), by Deborah Crombie (and the rest of the series through book 16)
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Prime Minister’s Secret Agent (Maggie Hope #4), by Susan Elia MacNeal
What’s on your Winter TBR list?