The Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon
Kimberly at Caffeinated Reviewer hosts the Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon (or #HoHoHoRAT) every November, and almost every November, I try to join the fun. This year, we are really busy with some projects at home, but I’m going to try to read at least two books for the readathon.
The rules are pretty simple. They’re all listed on the sign-up page, but they pretty much boil down to:
- Sign up at Caffeinated Reviewer, here. (This is the sign-up link. The link in the paragraph above goes to the page with the challenges and review linky.)
- Read or listen to as many holiday books as you can.
- Review or track your books somewhere that Kimberly can see it. (Whether it’s your blog, your Instagram or other social media site, or a special Goodreads shelf, you’ll need to give Kimberly the link when you sign up.)
- Take part in at least one challenge and complete one book to be eligible for the grand prize. (You can find the challenges and review linky here.)
- Share the fun on social media using the hashtag #HoHoHoRAT
There’s more information on the sign-up page. There are some fun challenges with varying degrees of difficulty, including a jigsaw puzzle challenge and a 12-day Instagram challenge. You can find the challenges and review linky here.
I’m aiming for two books, given how little time I have available. There’s a review copy of The Christmas Bookshop by Jenny Colgan that I need to read, and I’ll be buddy-reading A Kiss For Midwinter with Sophia Rose of Delighted Reader.