The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the wonderful Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
It’s been a relatively quiet week for a change — busy, but quiet. I’m working on another index, driving my daughter to PT & the gym (great for me — once I’m there, I may as well work out!) and otherwise muddling along. The weather’s been better (no tornado warnings this week), and life is good.
The one frustration is still being behind on reviews. I’ve got about 6 or 8 that I need to either start writing or finish up, and twice that many that I’ve agreed to read and review. At least on some of those, I’ve got until the end of the summer.
The past week on the blog:
- 6/17: Early Review: The Newcomer (Thunder Point #2), by Robyn Carr
- 6/18: Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List
- 6/19: Cruisin’ Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge – sign-up post
- 6/20: Early Review: Willowleafe Lane by RaeAnne Thayne
- 6/22: News & Notes – 6/22/13. Lots of fun and interesting stuff this week — take a look!
The coming week:
- Review: Close Knit Killer, by Maggie Sefton
- Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Books I’ve Read in 2013 So Far
- News & Notes – 6/29/13
- other reviews TBD
- The Corpse with The Golden Nose, by Cathy Ace. I’ll be participating in a blog tour for this title, thanks to Lori at Great Escapes Virtual Tours. Watch for it on August 1!
Bought or Downloaded Free for My E-reader:
I’m participating in the year-long NetGalley Challenge sponsored by Red House Books. I forgot to add May’s titles until it was too late (darn it!), but I’m trying to do better this month. I’ve posted three NetGalley reviews so far in June: His Majesty’s Hope, The Newcomer, and Willowleaf Lane.