I did find time for a little blogging during the past week. I had most of this week’s posts already scheduled, but I did substitute a new post for the one I had planned for Friday, in order to keep a series in order. And I added a post about a possible Dragonriders of Pern movie, because that would be so freaking awesome!
The next few weeks are going to be busy. This week we’re getting Robin ready to leave for school, which means shopping. Then we’re headed out for a few weeks of visiting family before heading to her college to mover her in to the dorm again. I may be a bit spotty about answering comments during that time, but I’ll do my best!
Last week on the blog:
- Mon. 7/28/14: Until We Touch by Susan Mallery (review)
- Tues. 7/29/14: Top Ten Authors Represented on My Shelves (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Tues. 7/29/14: A Dragonriders of Pern movie on the horizon. . . at last? – this has me so excited!
- Wed. 7/30/14: In the Dragon’s Eye: A telepathic vet in peril, and a cross-dressing pirate princess (W.O.W.)
- Thur. 7/31/14: Challenge Update – July 2014 – checking in at (past) the half-way point!
- Fri. 8/01/14: Spirited, by Mary Behre (review)
- Sat. 8/02/14: News & Notes – 8/02/14 – Newscorp buys Harlequin, book hoarding, a Dragonriders of Pern movie, a history of typography in 6 minutes, and a Who-Sherlock musical mashup. Oh, and Amazon & Hachette — yet again.
The coming week:
- Mon. 8/04/14: TOUR: Well Read, Then Dead, by Terrie Farley Moran (interview & review)
- Tues. 8/05/14: Release Day Review: Guarded, by Mary Behre – the second book in the Tidewater series.
- Wed. 8/06/14: In the Dragon’s Eye (W.O.W.)
- Thur. 8/07/14: Blood Red by Mercedes Lackey (review)
- Fri. 8/08/14: TBD
- Sat. 8/09/14: News & Notes – 8/09/14
New additions to the hoard:
(Cover links go to Goodreads)
Bought or free for my Kindle:
That’s it for this week! Happy reading!