I’ve signed up for the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon hosted by Colorimetry and Tressa’s Wishful Endings. I haven’t set a specific goal in numbers; I just want to make a dent in the pile of ARCs on my list! Honestly, I have no idea how many books I can squeeze in during this time, but I’m going to try to finish more of them than I normally would in two weeks. That’s especially important because I’ve got a freelance project beginning around the 21st, which will cut back on my reading and blogging time, so I need to get ahead a bit.
Here’s a taste of what’s currently high on my TBR list:
- The Wishing Thread (Lisa Van Allen)
- Mister Max: The Book of Lost Things (Cynthia Voight)
- The Clockwork Scarab (Colleen Gleason)
- A Study in Silks (Emma Jane Holloway)
- A Seaside Christmas (Sherryl Woods)
- Battle Magic (Tamora Pierce)
A nice, eclectic bunch of books, as you can see: children’s, adult, fantasy, romance, mystery, magical realism. . . It should be fun!