Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The meme was originally the brainchild of The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Book Titles That Would Make Good Band Names.
I chose these from among the books I’ve read in the last few years. They aren’t in any particular order.
- Once a Rebel — either a bluegrass band, or an indie rock band
- Real Men Knit — indie pop solo artist
- Face the Fire — traditional Irish and Scottish music with rock influences (along the lines of Silly Wizard or Steeleye Span)
- Tribute — a classic rock cover band
- The Vanishing — avant garde classical ensemble
- Shadow Spell — New Age music
- Dark Witch — Celtic music with a female lead singer
- The Harp of Kings — traditional Irish music, including harp
- Code Girls — indie-pop girl band
- High Stakes — country back-up band, or a ’60s psychedelic band
Bonus titles (books I read longer ago) that would also make good band names:
Is there a book title you think would make a great name for a band? Please share it (or them) in the comments below!