Books Read – January 2022
- Hole in One (Catherine Aird)
- Christmas Revels (Mary Jo Putney)
- The Man in the Brown Suit (Agatha Christie)
- Spindle’s End (Robin McKinley) – reread
- Lightning in a Mirror (Jayne Ann Krentz) – ARC; reread
- Briarheart (Mercedes Lackey) – buddy read
- Why Didn’t They Ask Evans? (Agatha Christie) – reread
- All the Duke I Need (Caroline Linden) – ARC
- Inheritance Tracks (Catherine Aird)
- First Test (Tamora Pierce) – reread
- Page (Tamora Pierce) – reread
- Squire (Tamora Pierce) – reread
- Lady Knight (Tamora Pierce) – reread
- The Lark and the Wren (Mercedes Lackey) – reread
These are the books I read for various challenges, but I have not written or posted all the reviews yet, so they won’t all show up on my 2022 Challenges tracking page. All title links go to my reviews.
Goodreads Challenge 2022: 14 books in January (titles listed above)
22 in 2022: 2 books (Hole in One; Inheritance Tracks)
Audiobook Challenge 2022: none finished, but I did listen to most of Every Heart a Doorway.
The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022: 3 books (Hole in One; The Man in the Brown Suit; Inheritance Tracks)
COYER Winter 2022: 5 books (Hole in One; The Man in the Brown Suit; Lightning in a Mirror; All the Duke I Need; Inheritance Tracks)
Library Love 2022: 1 book (Briarheart)
Read Christie 2022: 2 books (The Man in the Brown Suit; Why Didn’t They Ask Evans?)
Overall, I am pretty pleased with how January went. I am on track with my Goodreads Challenge, and on track also with 22 in 2022, The Backlist Reader Challenge, COYER Winter, Library Love, and Read Christie. I need to amp up my game a little in the audiobook department, though, and I definitely need to get some reviews written!