Thankfully, this week was a little calmer than last week, with no major home repairs! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day. I had planned a nice dinner and a movie night, but ended up not feeling well, so I spent the evening in bed with a book. (The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley — one of my favorites! I love re-reading an old friend when I’m under the weather.) Luckily, whatever I had was short-lived, and I was back on my feet within a day.
The past week on the blog:
- Mon. 2/11 Dying on the Vine, by Aaron Elkins (review)
- Tue. 2/12 Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Romances
- Wed. 2/13 Cinder, by Marissa Meyer (review)
- Thu. 2/14 Backing Up Your Ebooks (article)
- Fri. 2/15 Mrs. Queen Takes the Train, by William Kuhn (review)
- Sat. 2/16 News & Notes – 2/16/13
The coming week:
- Dream Eyes, by Jayne Ann Krentz (review)
- Love Saves the Day, by Gwen Cooper (review)
- Starting Now, by Debbie Macomber (advance review & giveaway!)
- Plus Top Ten Tuesday (this week’s topic is Favorite Characters in X Genre — I’m choosing Fantasy), News & Notes, and possibly a few more goodies!
- Spellbinding, by Maya Gold (review copy from Scholastic via NetGalley.) I’m excited to read this!
- The Valley of the Shadow, a Cornish Mystery by Carola Dunn
- Beastly, by Alex Flinn
- The Cabinet of Wonders, by Marie Rutkowski
- Books Can Be Deceiving; Due or Die; and Book, Line, and Sinker, by Jenn McKinlay (Library Lover’s Mystery series). These look like fun!
All but Spellbinding are from the library… and I’ve got four more on hold to pick up this week. I need a vacation to catch up on my reading!
|Photo by Ann Arbor District Library. (License: CC BY-NC 2.0)|