Happy Easter, to those of you who celebrate it! And Chag Sameach to those who have been celebrating Passover! We’ll be having a quiet Easter afternoon today, after singing four services in as many days. (Both Mr. Bookwyrm and I sing in our church choir. Holy Week keeps us pretty busy!) Thankfully, I’ve gotten over last week’s virus enough to sing, though the top of my range isn’t back to normal yet. And spring has finally arrived: the forsythia are blooming, a few of the flowering trees are blooming or about to, and the early daffodils are out.
I got a fair bit of reading in the last few weeks, much of it favorite re-reads but a book that comes out next week as well. I’ll store up some of the re-read reviews for an as-needed “cushion.” I also did some brainstorming about possible non-review posts, so with luck I can squeeze out some time to write up a few of those as well. And I’m slowly making my way through the backlog of comments that I missed when things were busy and while I was sick. I’ve gone from over 80 unanswered comments to under 30, and kept up with all the new ones as well. I’ve even been able to visit some blogs! Things are about to get frantically busy again, but hopefully I can keep up. 🙂
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon. 3/30/15: The Amazing Thing About the Way It Goes (review)
- Tues. 3/31/15: Ten Books I Just Added to My TBR (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Thur. 4/02/15: International Children’s Book Day 2015
- Fri. 4/03/15: The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes (review)
- Sat. 4/04/15: News & Notes 4/04/15
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 4/06/15: TBD
- Tues. 4/07/15: Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Check In With (Top Ten Tuesday) – tentative
- Wed. 4/08/15: TOUR: A Fright to the Death, with Guest Post by Dawn Eastman (and a Giveaway!)
Thur. 4/09/15: TBD
- Fri. 4/10/15: Susanna Kearsley at the CRRL – tentative. She’s coming to a nearby library on Thursday night – I’m planning to go with a friend or two.
- Sat. 4/11/15: News & Notes 4/11/15 – tentative
New Additions to the Hoard
Many thanks to Lianne at Eclectic Tales!
Purchased for Kindle
Have a great week, and happy reading!