It’s really spring! The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, the flowering pears are well past peak, and there are narcissus and daffodils blooming everywhere.
I had a good but busy week. I did get to go see Susanna Kearsley when she was here touring for A Desparate Fortune, which was wonderful. Of course, I bought copy and had her sign it – and I won the door prize, a basket of goodies from Sourcebooks! I’m hoping to write up the event for a post next week, as I didn’t have time this week. But it’s going to be another really busy week, since I’ll be working on not one but two indexes, so we’ll see what I have time to get to. I have a post or two “in the can” that I can pull out if I need to.
The giveaway for Dawn Eastman’s A Fright to the Death is still open, so if you like cozy mysteries, make sure you check it out! She’s got a great guest post on knitting and novel-writing, too.
Last Week on the Blog
- Tues. 4/07/15: Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Check In With (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 4/08/15: TOUR: A Fright to the Death, with Guest Post by Dawn Eastman (and a Giveaway!)
- Fri. 4/10/15: Shadow of a Spout, by Amanda Cooper (review)
- Sat. 4/11/15: News & Notes 4/11/15 – lots of interesting links this week, including the date of the final Discworld novel; the Thriller Awards shortlist; HarperCollins’ newest salvo in the ebook pricing wars; that quote by Maya Angelou… isn’t; Rushdie one-stars some classic books; the Hugo Awards controversy; Marvel marketing and “invisible women”; and more.
Next Week on the Blog
- Mon. 4/13/15: TBD
- Tues. 4/14/15: Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books (Top Ten Tuesday) – tentative
- Wed. 4/15/15: TBD
Thur. 4/16/15: TBD
- Fri. 4/17/15: TBD
- Sat. 4/18/15: News & Notes 4/18/15 – tentative
New Additions to the Hoard
Purchased for Kindle
Have a great week, everybody, and happy reading!