Books I Hope Santa Brings
There aren’t a lot of books on my Christmas wish list this year. That’s partly due to the fact that the pandemic blues messed with my reading habits: I did a lot of rereading, so I ended up with a fair number of ARCs that I still need to read. It’s also partly due to the fact that our physical bookshelves are full to overflowing. Before I get a bunch more books, I need to prune some of the ones I have.
That said, there are some books I hope Santa (or someone!) gives me, either in Kindle or in print.
- The Awakening (Nora Roberts)
- The Tea Dragon Society (Katie O’Neill)
- Amendment of Life (Catherine Aird)
- Last Writes (Catherine Aird)
- Learning Curve (Catherine Aird)
- Inheritance Tracks (Catherine Aird)
- Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen – Chiltern Publishing)
- Sense and Sensibility (Jane Austen – Chiltern Publishing)
- King Arthur: The Making of the Legend
- The Mammoth Book of Celtic Myths and Legends
What’s on your wish list this holiday?