Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017.
These are in order by publication date.
- The Elusive Elixir (Accidental Alchemist #3) by Gigi Pandian (1/08/17)
- A Perilous Undertaking (Veronica Speedwell #2) by Deanna Raybourn (1/10/17)
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden (1/10/17)
- Breathless by Beverly Jenkins (1/31/17)
- Someone to Hold (Westcott #2) by Mary Balogh (2/07/17)
- Death and the Gravedigger’s Angel (Auction Block Mystery #3) by Loretta Ross (2/08/17)
- The Devil in Spring (Ravenels #3) by Lisa Kleypas (2/21/17)
- In Farleigh Field by Rhys Bowen (3/01/17)
- The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Amanda Quick (5/09/17)
- The Dragon with the Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis (5/30/17)
- The Case of the Curious Cook (WISE Enquiry Agency) by Cathy Ace (3/01/17)
- The Dark Prophecy (Trials of Apollo #2) by Rick Riordan (5/02/17)
- Aunt Dimity and the Widow’s Curse (Aunt Dimity #22) by Nancy Atherton (5/30/17)