Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From & Need To Read More!
This was harder than you would think, because usually when I find an author I like, I devour everything they’ve written, at least in the series that I liked. So about half of these authors don’t have a second book out yet. That’s okay; I can be patient. Sort of.
As usual these are not really in any kind of order, though the first five are the first ones I came up with, and the ones I feel most strongly about.
- Neil Gaiman (Stardust)
- Rachel Hartman (Seraphina)
- Charles Finch (Charles Lenox mysteries – An Old Betrayal)
- Natalie Lloyd (A Snicker of Magic)
- Lisa Van Allen (The Wishing Thread)
- Connie Archer (Soup Lovers mysteries)
- Sarah MacLean (Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake)
- Nicola Upson (Josephine Tey mysteries – An Expert in Murder)
- Jasper Fforde (The Last Dragonslayer)
- Julie Kagawa (The Lost Prince)
I wanted to put Bee Ridgway (The River of No Return) on the list, but then I realized I had read her novella The Time Tutor. In my mind, she’s in the top five.