Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Things I Love/Hate About Romance in Books.
These are my favorites among the over 20 authors I read for the first time this year. I know I’ll be following their books and series in the future!
Author links take you to the author’s Goodreads page; title links go to my reviews.
In no particular order:
- Sharon Shinn: Summers at Castle Auburn
- Wendy Sand Eckel: Murder at Barclay Meadow (review)
- Susanna Kearsley: Named of the Dragon (review)
- Tasha Alexander: The Counterfeit Heiress (review); The Adventuress (review)
- Loretta Ross: Death and the Redheaded Woman (review)
- Sabrina Jeffries: The Art of Sinning (review)
- Cat Hellisen: Beastkeeper (review)
- Garth Nix: Newt’s Emerald (review)
- Sarah McGuire: Valiant (review)
- Heather Graham: The Hidden (review), Phantom Evil (review)