Date = date finished. Title links take you to my review; if there’s no link, the review hasn’t been posted yet. (I’ll try to update this post as the reviews go up.)
- Murder at Honeychurch Hall (Hannah Dennison) – 5/12/14
- The Late Scholar (Jill Paton Walsh)- 5/15/14
- The Beekeeper’s Ball (Susan Wiggs) – 5/21/14
- Until We Touch (Fool’s Gold #15) (Susan Mallery) – 5/07/14
- Wild Iris Ridge (Hope’s Crossing) (RaeAnne Thayne) – 5/23/14
To be honest, I’m a little disappointed in myself. I have a tendency to overestimate what I can do. In this case, I read a lot more books than these, but the rest were mostly old favorites or (in a few cases) library books that had to go back to the library. Oh, well — at least I got 5 ARCs read, and most of them were read well ahead of the publication date, which is something else I’ve been trying to work on.