October Books I’m Looking Forward To
Fireborne by Rosaria Munda (10/15/2019) YA fantasy with dragons and dragonriders. Need I say more?
A Bitter Feast by Deborah Crombie (10/08/2019) Crombie is a terrific writer and an equally good plotter. Her mysteries are perceptive, written with a deft touch and quiet compassion for her characters. I’m way behind in the series, but I’m eager to catch up.
The Dark Lord Clementine by Sarah Jean Horwitz (10/01/2019) The daughter of a cursed and dying Dark Lord discovers that maybe… just maybe… she doesn’t want to be a Dark Lord after all. Add in humor, witches and even a unicorn, and this MG fantasy sounds like a winner.
Other October Books I’m Looking Forward To
- The Bodies in the Library by Marty Wingate (10/08/2019)
- The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson (10/15/2019)
- Read and Buried by Eva Gates (10/15/2019)
- Meant to be Yours by Susan Mallery (10/22/2019)
- The Case of the Spellbound Child by Mercedes Lackey (10/29/2019)
What are you looking forward to reading this month?