I’m working on an index; it’s due in about a week. So I’ll be pretty swamped until it’s done and turned in.
Tour de Fleece started Friday. It’s a spinning event that runs concurrently with the Tour de France. Frankly, I’m not that interested in the Tour de France, but Tour de Fleece gives me the motivation to get back to spinning on a regular basis, and the camaraderie is fun. I’m co-captaining a local team on Ravelry (noncompetitive, just for fun), with a friend from the Spinners and Weavers Guild. We’re getting together for an in-person meet-and-spin this afternoon, after my friend is done with the spinning class she teaches.
- Sunday Post – 6/26/2022
- Books On My Summer 2022 To-Read List
- Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2022
- News & Notes – 7/02/2022 – bookish links
- Sunday Post – 7/03/2026 – this post
- COYER Seasons: Summer 2022 – I’m signing up
- 10 Most Anticipated Books Releasing July-December 2022 – Top Ten Tuesday
- The Littlest Library, by Poppy Alexander – review
- Sunday Post – 7/10/2022 – tentative
What I’ve Been Reading/Watching
Reading: I finished The Siren of Sussex by Mimi Matthews, and reread Carry On by Celia Lake. I’m currently reading A Duchess by Midnight (Charis Michaels; ARC) and rereading The Fossil Door (Celia Lake.)
Watching: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds; Lord Peter Wimsey: Clouds of Witness
Added to the Hoard this week
For Review or Consideration
Many thanks to Berkley for Sweetwater & the Witch!
Purchased (Kindle, print, or audio)