I’m taking the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge
I’m signing up for the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge, hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The challenge runs from May 1 through May 31, 2017. The goal is to read those review copies (ARCs or finished copies; digital, audio, or print.) They can be new (books that haven’t come out yet), or older ones you didn’t get around to; the main thing is that they are review copies from the publisher, author, or via someplace like NetGalley or Edelweiss.
My goal is to read eight ARCs in May. If I can read more, that’s great, but I currently have 8 ARCs for books that come out between May 9 and June 6, and I’d like to get through all of them. I also have some that come out after mid-June, and a backlog of books I didn’t get around to for one reason or another, so I won’t run out of ARCs if by some miracle I manage to get through more than eight.
I’ll probably read more than eight books in May, but some will be library books or books from my own collection, and won’t count. As a mood reader, I’ve discovered that I need the flexibility to read or re-read books that aren’t on my “assigned” list.
- Link-up at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Add button to your blog (optional; get button here)
- ARC’s must be read between May 1st, 2017 and May 31st, 2017
- Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
- All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
- Post start-up post with goals. Be sure to link back to hosts.
- Tweet using hashtag #cleansweeparc
- You do not have to post a review on the blog during the month of May. Just give a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review. Please friend us on Goodreads so that we can see your shelves: Kimba and Kristin
- Twitter Party Thursday, May 18th at 7:30 pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Post Results -can be combined with start-up post
- The Participant Giveaway will include entries for books read (2 book entry a day allowed on giveaway), posting about the challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having a button on your sidebar, participation in the Twitter party.
- Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible credit, novel or eBook) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
- The rafflecopter for Participant Giveaway will post on May 1st and will close on June 2, 2017.
There you have it!
If you want to sign up, write a sign-up post, head over to The Caffeinated Reviewer, and link up. It’s that easy!