I’m signing up for the HoHoHo Readathon again this year! Actually, I’m probably crazy to sign up, because I know I won’t have much time for reading that week, but it’s fun.
The HoHoHo Readathon is hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Reviewer, and runs from Nov. 8 through Nov. 15.
My goal this year is 2 books. I know it’s not many, especially for me, but I’ll be working a lot of hours that week, and I want to keep it manageable.
Read-A-Thon Rules (in brief)
(full rules and more information can be found on The Caffeinated Reviewer)
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Post a goals post to your blog before or on Nov. 8, 2017. Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog, there are suggestions on how to participate in the full rules.
- Friend, like or follow Kimba on whatever social media site you use so she can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so she can follow you back. (Not required, but probably helpful.)
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me)
- Tweet your progress using #hohohorat (if you’re on Twitter.)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 8th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- There’s a Twitter party, challenges, and a grand prize; you can find out all about them and how to enter on Kimba’s website. Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 8th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
That’s pretty much it — sign up, read holiday or winter-themed books, post links to them in the raffle linky that Kimba will put up on Nov. 8, and most of all, have fun!
Good luck! What will you read?
I’m also signed up, with a slightly more ambitious list.
I didn’t want to get too ambitious. I am so swamped with work, and way behind on reviews. But I’ll squeeze in a book or two!
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer
I am excited. I have gathered more books that I could possibly read..lol
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer recently posted…The Trouble with Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones
I have more than I can possibly get through, too.
I’m joining in this year, too! I had a list of books, but I know some of them I’ll get to before date gets here and I’m not sure which ones will be next. I’ll probably only get two books read, too.
Good luck, and have fun!