I’m signing up for the HoHoHo Readathon again this year! Actually, I’m probably crazy to sign up, because I know I won’t have much time for reading that week, but it’s fun.
The HoHoHo Readathon is hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Reviewer, and runs from Nov. 8 through Nov. 15.
My goal this year is 2 books. I know it’s not many, especially for me, but I’ll be working a lot of hours that week, and I want to keep it manageable.
Read-A-Thon Rules (in brief)
(full rules and more information can be found on The Caffeinated Reviewer)
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Post a goals post to your blog before or on Nov. 8, 2017. Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog, there are suggestions on how to participate in the full rules.
- Friend, like or follow Kimba on whatever social media site you use so she can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so she can follow you back. (Not required, but probably helpful.)
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me)
- Tweet your progress using #hohohorat (if you’re on Twitter.)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 8th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- There’s a Twitter party, challenges, and a grand prize; you can find out all about them and how to enter on Kimba’s website. Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 8th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
That’s pretty much it — sign up, read holiday or winter-themed books, post links to them in the raffle linky that Kimba will put up on Nov. 8, and most of all, have fun!