It’s almost time for Bloggiesta!
What’s Bloggiesta, you ask? Well, here’s how the organizers describe it:
Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon (sometimes over a weekend, sometimes four days and this time one week!) where we as bloggers gather together to help each other work on all sorts of blogging tasks, stuff that we often put off and avoid. Or stuff that we’re scared of trying. Or stuff that we haven’t had time for.
This time around, it runs from March 23 to March 29, which should give me plenty of time to get at least a few goals done. So here’s what I want to accomplish:
- Catch up on answering comments. I fell behind during an index project crunch, and I’m trying to catch up, but it’s going slowly. ETA – Working on it!
- Write up at least 3 of my backlog of reviews.
- Write reviews for any books I finish during the week.
- Post at least 4 older reviews to Goodreads & Amazon.
- Catch up on posting challenge reviews to the challenge host’s page:
Cruisin Thru the Cozies, Fairytales, Historical Romance, TBR Pile, Witches & Witchcraft, Take Control
- Move forward with my blog header and design. That doesn’t mean finishing everything, but I’d like to take some more steps in that direction. Some ideas:
adjust standard font size. Clean up sidebar. Create a blogroll (maybe.) ETA: Upload new header and change color scheme to match.
- Extra goals (if time allows): Create a reviews archive page. Update the Author Birthdays page.
Wish me luck!
ETA (3/26/15): I’ve come down with a horrible cold which is making it really hard to concentrate on much of anything.