So much for staying ahead! I’ve got two posts done for the coming week, but I still need to write a bunch more reviews – for this week and the weeks to come. What happened? Well, I’ve been working on choosing music for the spring concert, which takes a lot of time. Both cars had to go in for repairs – that’s an hour drive (half-hour there and back), twice for one car and once for the other, since we haven’t picked it up yet. And Mr. Bookwyrm took Friday off, so I’ve been spending time with him – which is lovely! He took me to a dinner theater on Valentine’s Day to see a revue of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s music. It was very good; they found some terrific voices for the cast. I love Webber’s music, though there are a few of his musicals I haven’t listened to or seen yet. It was a lovely evening!
Last Week on the Blog
- Mon. 2/09/15: First Time in Forever (review)
- Tues. 2/10/15: Ten 10 Things I Like/Dislike About Romance in Books (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 2/11/15: Too many books or Kindle Unlimited: Why sales may be down (Musings)
- Thur. 2/12/15: The Accidental Alchemist (review)
- Fri. 2/13/15: I Mustache You Some Questions
- Sat. 2/14/15: News & Notes 2/14/15
Next Week on the Blog
- Tues. 2/17/15: My Top Ten Book-Related Problems (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Wed. 2/18/15: Enchanted (review)
- Thur. 2/19/15: A Beautiful Blue Death (review)
- Fri. 2/20/15: TBD
- Sat. 2/21/15: News & Notes 2/21/15
New Additions to the Hoard
Many thanks to Steph at Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust – I just finished it today!
Kindle Bargains and Freebies
I’ve read all of these, but wanted to own them for my Kindle library. (Links for the top three go to my reviews; links for the bottom three go to Goodreads.)
I finally broke down and ordered hardcover copies of these beauties for the hoard.