This was originally a Top Ten Tuesday post for last week (Jan. 7), but I missed the TTT date due to a combination of circumstances (a blog tour and travel, mainly, plus a blog glitch that kept it from publishing.) So here it is, a week later.
- In the Shadow of Vesuvius by Tasha Alexander (Jan. 7)
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer (Jan. 7)
- Race to the Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse (Jan. 13)
- Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis (Jan. 20)
- Moontangled by Stephanie Burgis (Feb. 3)
- Chasing Cassandra by Lisa Kleypas (Feb. 18)
- The Last Passenger by Charles Finch (Feb. 18)
- A Murderous Relation by Deana Raybourn (Mar. 10)
- First Comes Scandal by Julia Quinn (Mar. 24)
- Close Up by Amanda Quick (May 5)
- Riviera Gold by Laurie R. King (June 9)
- Spy, Spy Again by Mercedes Lackey (June 9)
OK, full disclosure here: I already have ARCs of the books by Tasha Alexander, Jill Shalvis, Lisa Kleypas, Charles Finch, and Deana Raybourn; I just need to read them. Jayne Ann Krentz’s The Vanishing would have been on this list, but I have already read and reviewed it here. And I am excited for Brigid Kemmerer’s book, but I still need to read the first one.